North Sea Davit and Lifeboat Services
Life Saving Appliances
North Sea Davit and Lifeboat Services is your trusted and reliable authorized service provider (ASP) for inspection, testing, maintenance and any other services of rescue boats, (open and enclosed) lifeboats, freefall lifeboats, release mechanisms, davits, winches and ramps.
The services that we provide, fully comply with active regulations of the International Maritime Organization (IMO), flag state adminstrations, recognized organisations and Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM). These regulations are known as the LSA-code, SOLAS, MSC.404(96) and MSC.402(96). For an overview of all our active authorisations, please check our authorisations page.
We offer customized one-stop solutions for your vessel or your fleet. We keep track of your equipment’s expiry dates, annual service due dates and 5-yearly service due dates and can supply the necessary parts.
All of our technicians have extensive fieldwork experience in inspecting, testing and repairing LSA equipment. In addition, the service coordinators also have many years of experience in the industry. This combined experience results in an extensive worldwide network of manufacturers, suppliers and specialists, which allows us to operate very flexibly and to resolve almost all of our clients challenges.
- Annual and 5 year inspections of lifeboats and davit systems;
- Monitoring expiry dates and service dates;
- Replacement of parts:
- Our engineers have over 750 unique spare parts in their service busses;
- We have over 3000 unique spare parts in stock;
- We have access to special parts via our extensive network;
- Davit and winch repairs;
- Rescueboat and lifeboat repairs, including:
- GRP repairs;
- Inboard and outboard engine repairs and / or revisions;
- Outboard engine service incl. fleet maintenance.